Earn a Speciality Rating with PADI
PADI Enriched Air Diver
Welcome to one of PADI’s most popular specialties – the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater – but you need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills.
Whether you’re into underwater photography or wreck diving, on vacation in some tropical paradise or just out for a leisurely day of diving at your local dive site, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course helps you get more out of diving by giving you more time underwater.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- Certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
What will I do?
- Learn to analyse cylinder contents
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers
- Safely increase your no stop time
- SGD $199 (minimum 4 participants to start)
What's Included in the Course Fees
- 1 Theory Session
- Use of Facilities (Classroom, Oxygen analyser)
- Dive Theory Lessons - Waikiki Dive Centre
How Do I Register
1. Course Registration at our dive centre
2. Complete the required Knowledge Reviews in the PADI Enriched Air manual